- Work in an open environment with frequent peer interactions.
- Adhere to Agile principles while following and improving on all aspects of the SCRUM process
- Design and develop quality, proficient, and well-documented software through constant interaction with various stakeholders.
- Devise accurate assessments of task complexity and deliver on all commitments.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and maintenance of existing software. Identify and implement additional improvements when warranted.
- Develop thorough unit and integration tests according to organizational standards
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components.
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions.
- Strive to be a front to back-end developer regardless of skill set background.
- Assist peer organizations with activities such as performance, scalability and reliability testing.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6 year’s professional Java application development experience
- Advanced comprehension of OO Design, Design Patterns and core Java development
Desired (Not Required) Skills
- Kendo UI, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Mule, Active MQ, Web Services
- RDBM Systems: Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server
- · Highest Salary and Bonus Structure in The Industry
- · Health, Vision and Dental benefits
- · 401K Options
- · Auto and Life insurance
- · Casual Work Environment
- · Flexible Work Week