- Responsible for guiding the aesthetic direction of projects while ensuring designs, layout and navigations are created within corporate guidelines and industry standards.
- Designs and constructs web pages including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques.
- Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners.
- Produces graphic designs and copy layouts for online content.
- Works as a team with Interactive Sales and other web designers offering any expertise or help when needed.
- Meets all deadlines.
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite. Some HTML experience required.
- Strong graphic design experience with a contemporary design sensibility is required.
- Must be familiar with industry concepts, practices, and procedures within the web design field.
- Detail oriented and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license and state mandated auto insurance is required
What you can expect from us:
· Highest Salary and Bonus Structure in The Industry
· Health, Vision and Dental benefits
· Paid Vacation - $7,500 Annual Vacation Bonus
· 401K Options
· Auto and Life insurance
· Casual Work Environment
· Flexible Work Week